IT graduate with experience in C# programming for the implementation of customised software for industrial machines and plants.
Good knowledge of .NET programming language, with good command of VisualStudio tools;
Knowledge of technologies:
◦ Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in C# environment, interfaces, classes, structures;
◦ Threads, tasks, asynch await, and the synchronisation of threads, tasks;
◦ Windows Forms;
◦ LINQ, XML, JSON;
◦ TCP, OPC and OPCUA communication;
◦ ADO.NET, knowledge of Dapper desirable;
SQL Server Management Studio SSMS e del database Microsoft SQL Server;
• Knowledge of Oracle Database;
• Knowledge of c++ programming language;
• Knowledge of ASP programming, SignalR;
• Knowledge of WPF programming;
Serious and reliable with a lively and dynamic mind and social and teamwork skills;
Strong aptitude for problem solving;
Customer and results oriented;
Interest and willingness to learn and grow;
Excellent working environment, thanks to our team of young experts who work with great dedication;
Very challenging environment, which guarantees the possibility of a real and interesting growth path, given a large portfolio of customers operating in different sectors: from automotive to logistics, from wood to glass, from packaging to engineering.
This allows you to build up a diversified wealth of experience;
Environment capable of growing technical and methodological skills, thanks to the continuous exchange with our team of specialists.